Tuesday 21 November 2017

The smell of ham was too tempting.

Today Timothy-Michael has decided to have a naughty day. By 9am I had caught him on the kitchen table looking through the window at me and then he went and stole Vicki’s lunch out of her bag. I guess the smell of ham was too tempting.

Timmy has done quite a lot of playing again today. When at work he has a little ball that he throws around the place and at home he has the football and without intruding too much I managed to kick the football a few times and he actually chased after it, so I see that as another step forward.

Timmy playing ball by himself.

Today we had another first experience. I was sat at home having my tea break when I heard a scratching on the door so I turned round thinking it was Tess wanting to be let out but I got a nice surprise, it was Timmy standing there. So I quickly jumped up and praised him all the way in to the garden where he immediately took care of business.

I'm watching you.

We also had another little go in the car and I implemented some of the suggestions received from various people. I opened the far door before getting in and then I went round and got in at the other side, he came to the door so I passed him a treat which he took so I placed the next one on the edge of the seat and moved away and he took that so I then place a line of treats along the seat and climbed out of the far door. I could tell he wanted to get them but was hesitating so I put a little pressure on the lead and that was enough. He slowly climbed in and moved along the seat picking up the treats and when he had the last one I told him he was a good boy and asked him to leave the car before he had chance to think it might be scary. I then shut the doors and gave him a big fuss and left it at that for today.

New toys.
Someone suggested buying him some rope toys for the house so I got a pack of three which will stay in his room. I gave Tess one but she showed no interest in them.

This is an addition after I posted the above. As we were getting ready to go up to bed Vicki was playing with Timmy which was fine until she started to play with his feet. She was rubbing each one in turn when he suddenly went for her biting both her hand and leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite Toy.

Timoth - Michael loves his football and will sit with it when not chasing it.